Conversioncon•ver•sion (kən vûr′zhən, -shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of converting; state of being converted.
- change in character, form, or function.
- spiritual change from sinfulness to righteousness.
- change from one religion, political belief, viewpoint, etc., to another.
- a change of attitude, emotion, or viewpoint from one of indifference, disbelief, or antagonism to one of acceptance, faith, or enthusiastic support, esp. such a change in a person's religion.
- a physical transformation from one material or state to another: conversion of coal, water, and air into nylon.
- the act of obtaining equivalent value, as of money or units of measurement, in an exchange or calculation: conversion of francs into dollars.
- a physical, structural, or design change or transformation from one state or condition to another, esp. to effect a change in function: conversion of a freighter into a passenger liner.
- a substitution of one component for another so as to effect a change: conversion from oil heat to gas heat.
- a change in the form or units of an expression.
- [Logic.]the transposition of the subject and predicate of a proposition, as "No good man is unhappy'' becomes by conversion "No unhappy man is good.''
- unauthorized assumption and exercise of rights of ownership over personal property belonging to another.
- change from realty into personalty, or vice versa, as in the sale or purchase of land or mining coal.
- [Football.]a score made on a try for a point after touchdown by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball over the bar between the goalposts or by completing a pass in or running the ball into the end zone.
- the process by which a repressed psychic event, idea, feeling, memory, or impulse is represented by a bodily change or symptom.
- the production of radioactive material in a process in which one nuclear fuel is converted into another by the capture of neutrons. Cf. breeding (def. 6).
- the process of changing software designed to run on one computer system to run on another.
- the change from an existing computer system to a new computer system.
- the act of transferring or copying data stored on one storage medium to another storage medium.
- the process of changing the base that a number or numbers are written in.
- the transformation of material from a form suitable for printing by one process to a form suitable for another process: a halftone gravure conversion.
Chartchart (chärt),USA pronunciation n.
- a sheet exhibiting information in tabular form.
- a graphic representation, as by curves, of a dependent variable, as temperature, price, etc.;
- a map, esp. a hydrographic or marine map.
- an outline map showing special conditions or facts: a weather chart.
- horoscope (def. 1).
- [Jazz.]a musical arrangement.
- the charts, ratings of the popularity of popular-music records, usually based on nationwide sales for a given week: Their album is number three on the charts this week.
- to make a chart of.
- to plan: to chart a course of action.
- to rank in the charts: The new song gets charted number four this week.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Hi folks, this image is about Measures Conversion Chart UK - Weight ( Conversion Tables #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 970 x 1255. This photo's file size is just 188 KB. If You decided to download This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Conversion Tables.
Activities are performed by WorkbenchIdeas specifically for office personnel who conduct work task at the office. The office seat isn't just of fulfilling the requirements that must definitely be owned by any company / enterprise organization involved in that they do as an easy method. In line with the efficiency or usability chair comes with an essential position in determining the picture of a person while in function and the placement of every, for example of course, of a seat for the director, have to be tailored as director to his situation.
In addition to the characteristics or desires an office chair likewise typically matched together with the coloring of workplace decorations and in addition likes employees as well as a coloring that may be spur your enthusiasm to work. Don't ignore choose an office that is comfortable chairs since you will find cozy workplace chair could make you your investment amount of time in the work and also your work's results also facilitates maximum in his work.
It's not possible right, chairs for team / workers are given the MASSIVE BOS. Besides a par with other team later, the feeling that is bad for his command, what he explained later is also given by it. We would hit a reprimand as well as termination. Why must altered with WorkbenchIdeas based on purpose or the placement? It is important in command to produce it seem qualified and also have authority.