Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Potatopo•ta•to (pə tā′tō, -tə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -toes.
- Also called Irish potato, white potato. the edible tuber of a cultivated plant, Solanum tuberosum, of the nightshade family.
- the plant itself.
- See sweet potato (defs. 1, 2).
Autoau•to (ô′tō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tos.
Movemove (mo̅o̅v),USA pronunciation v., moved, mov•ing, n.
- to pass from one place or position to another.
- to go from one place of residence to another: They moved from Tennessee to Texas.
- to advance or progress: The red racing car moved into the lead.
- to have a regular motion, as an implement or a machine;
- to sell or be sold: That new model is moving well.
- to start off or leave: It's time to be moving.
- to transfer a piece in a game, as chess or checkers.
- (of the bowels) to discharge or eject the feces;
- to be active in a particular sphere: to move in musical society.
- to take action;
- to make a formal request, application, or proposal: to move for a new trial.
- to change from one place or position to another.
- to set or keep in motion.
- to prompt, actuate, or impel to some action: What moved you to do this?
- to arouse or excite the feelings or passions of;
affect with emotion (usually fol. by to): to move someone to anger.
- to affect with tender or compassionate emotion;
touch: The tale of tragedy moved her.
- to transfer (a piece in a game) from one position to another.
- to dispose of (goods) by sale.
- to cause (the bowels) to discharge or eject the feces.
- to propose formally, as to a court or judge, or for consideration by a deliberative assembly.
- to submit a formal request or proposal to (a court, a sovereign, etc.).
- move in, to begin to occupy a place in which to live or work.
- move in on:
- to approach or make advances toward usurping another's success, authority, position, or the like.
- to take aggressive steps to control or possess: The company has not yet moved in on the consumer market.
- move on, to approach or attack as a military target: The army is moving on the capital itself.
- move out, to leave a place in order to start or continue a planned march, maneuver, journey, etc.: The troops will move out of the encampment at dawn.
- move over, to change or cause to change to another position, esp. to make room for another: to make space by moving over.
- move up, to advance to a higher level.
- an act or instance of moving;
- a change of location or residence.
- an action toward an objective or goal;
step: a move toward a higher tax.
- (in chess, checkers, etc.) a player's right or turn to make a play.
- a play or maneuver, as in a game or sport.
- get a move on, [Informal.]
- to begin;
act: We'd better get a move on before it rains.
- to hurry;
- make one's move, [Informal.]to act, esp. to assert oneself at an opportune time.
- on the move:
active: on the move from morning till night.
- going from place to place: Infantry units have been on the move all day.
progressing: an industry on the move.
- put moves on, [Slang.]to make sexual advances toward. Also, make a move on.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Moviesmov•ie (mo̅o̅′vē),USA pronunciation n.
- See motion picture.
- motion-picture theater (often prec. by the): The movie is next-door to the hardware store.
- motion pictures, as an industry (usually prec. by the): The movies have had to raise prices.
- motion pictures, as a genre of art or entertainment: gangster movies.
- the exhibition of a motion picture: an evening at the movies.
Hi there, this photo is about Couch Potato – Auto Move And Rename Movies ( Couch Potato Download #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 810 x 371. It's file size is only 30 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Couch Potato Download.
The coloring impression has been proven being a method for that generation of psychological effect feeling, type, along with the style or identity of a area. Colors might be shown together with furniture's profile, accessories soft furnishings, wall color types, trinkets home, even wallpaper home.
The clear presence of furniture as it characterizes an area, the color selection will considerably influence the perception that in by way of a furniture. Make of merging colour using the room furniture no error you have. Below are a few opinions which is caused the different hues for one's home furnishings or furniture's design.
Choose Couch Potato – Auto Move And Rename Movies ( Couch Potato Download #1), will give impression that is straightforward , the impression and a new impression. In the event you design it for soft furnishings furniture purposes this impact would seem traditional shades. But when you're creating furniture for seat or table it will give the effect of a stylish and simple. White is not unsuitable for covering a sofa, a chair.