Delta Children Dora Upholstered Chair Left Side View A2a ( Dora Chair #6)
Deltadel•ta (del′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet (Δ, δ).
- the consonant sound represented by this letter.
- the fourth in a series of items.
- anything triangular, like the Greek capital delta (Δ).
- [Math.]an incremental change in a variable, as Δ or δ.
- a nearly flat plain of alluvial deposit between diverging branches of the mouth of a river, often, though not necessarily, triangular: the Nile delta.
- (usually cap.) a word used in communications to represent the letter D.
- (cap.) [Astron.]a star that is usually the fourth brightest of a constellation: The fourth brightest star in the Southern Cross is Delta Crucis.
Childrenchil•dren (chil′drən),USA pronunciation n.
- pl. of child.
DoraDo•ra (dôr′ə, dōr′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name: from a Greek word meaning "gift.''
Upholsteredup•hol•ster (up hōl′stər, ə pōl′-),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to provide (chairs, sofas, etc.) with coverings, cushions, stuffing, springs, etc.
- to furnish (an interior) with hangings, curtains, carpets, or the like.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Leftleft1 (left),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or located on or near the side of a person or thing that is turned toward the west when the subject is facing north (opposed to right).
- (often cap.) of or belonging to the political Left;
having liberal or radical views in politics.
- pertaining to an element of a set that has a given property when written on the left of an element or set of elements of the set: a left identity, as 1 in 1 · x= x.
- the left side or something that is on the left side.
- a turn toward the left: Make a left at the next corner.
- the Left:
- the complex of individuals or organized groups advocating liberal reform or revolutionary change in the social, political, or economic order.
- the position held by these people. Cf. right (def. 34a, b).
- See left wing.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that is situated on the left side of the presiding officer and that is customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold more radical and socialistic views than the rest of the members.
- the members of such an assembly who sit on the left.
- [Boxing.]a blow delivered by the left hand.
- [Baseball.]See left field (def. 1).
- toward the left: She moved left on entering the room.
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Delta Children Dora Upholstered Chair Left Side View A2a ( Dora Chair #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1720 x 1229. This attachment's file size is just 133 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Dora Chair.
be sure to approach ahead how and exactly why you'll make use of a particular form of Delta Children Dora Upholstered Chair Left Side View A2a ( Dora Chair #6) and decide. Is it purported to light the complete space up? Is it to highlight a black place? Could it be employed just like a reading light or setting? This moves together using the previous hint because sometimes the bed room can also be a place for training, reading, watching Television and even operating.
Lighting is a big a part of your Delta Children Dora Upholstered Chair Left Side View A2a ( Dora Chair #6), so you do not need to enjoy with all you've put in place just by selecting the incorrect lighting. Think of the design you want to accomplish, and bring it. Styles throughout your illumination in the event that you opt for design that is medieval, then select a medieval lamp.
Be sure to incorporate a stand or lights nearby the area when you have a workspace in your room and study delayed through the night. And, obviously, for those who have a decent attire, be sure in calculating how much light you'll need inside your bedroom, to contemplate that space.