Blackoutblack•out (blak′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- the extinguishing or concealment of all visible lights in a city, military post, etc., usually as a precaution against air raids.
- a period during a massive power failure when the lack of electricity for illumination results in utter darkness except from emergency sources, as candles.
- the extinguishing of all stage lights, as in closing a vaudeville skit or separating the scenes of a play.
- Also called black′out skit′. a skit ending in a blackout.
- temporary loss of consciousness or vision: She suffered a blackout from the blow on the head.
- a period of total memory loss, as one induced by an accident or prolonged alcoholic drinking: The patient cannot account for the bizarre things he did during his blackout.
- a brief, passing lapse of memory: An actor may have an occasional blackout and forget a line or two.
- complete stoppage of a communications medium, as by a strike, catastrophe, electrical storm, etc.: a newspaper blackout; a radio blackout.
- a stoppage, suppression, or obliteration: a news blackout.
- a period during which a special sales offer, fare rate, or other bargain is not available: The airline's discount on fares does not apply during the Christmas week blackout.
- [Radio and Television.]a prohibition that is imposed on the broadcasting of an event and has the purpose of encouraging or ensuring ticket sales.
Girlsgirl (gûrl),USA pronunciation n.
- a female child, from birth to full growth.
- a young, immature woman, esp. formerly, an unmarried one.
- a daughter: My wife and I have two girls.
- [Informal](sometimes offensive). a grown woman, esp. when referred to familiarly: She's having the girls over for bridge next week.
- [Often Offensive.]a female servant.
- [Usually Offensive.]a female employee.
- a female who is from or native to a given place: She's a Missouri girl.
- girls, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- a range of sizes from 7 to 14, for garments made for girls.
- a garment in this size range.
- the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Hello peoples, this image is about Blackout Girls Room Curtains. Loading Zoom ( Blackout Curtains For Girls Ideas #9). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 648 x 648. This attachment's file size is just 57 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Blackout Curtains For Girls.
We would want to discuss some tips about workbench before discussing Blackout Girls Room Curtains. Loading Zoom ( Blackout Curtains For Girls Ideas #9). There are some important things you consider in choosing an office chair for the organization and have to know. Select a certain brand office chairs, office chairs will often have a guarantee of 24 months, both feet of the seat, hydraulic, as well as the hands of the chair during the agreed (NEW).
Alongside that, occasionally we're baffled. Colour have been inappropriate, but on the other hand we likewise feel waste, office seats which we have been there it's merely the form although Blackout Curtains For Girls that we need while at the office is very important.
Select a chair based on the budget / wants of the company. Alter the colour of the office furniture of the couch with coloring and your style. Be sure to select a seat that's delicate when you sitdown or an appropriate foam.