Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Deckdeck (dek),USA pronunciation n.
- a floorlike surface wholly or partially occupying one level of a hull, superstructure, or deckhouse, generally cambered, and often serving as a member for strengthening the structure of a vessel.
- the space between such a surface and the next such surface above: Our stateroom was on B deck.
- any open platform suggesting an exposed deck of a ship.
- an open, unroofed porch or platform extending from a house or other building. Cf. sun deck.
- any level, tier, or vertical section, as of a structure or machine.
- See flight deck (def. 2).
- a flat or nearly flat watertight surface, as at the top of a French roof.
- a floor or roof surface composed of decking units.
- cloud deck. See cloud layer.
- a small packet of a narcotic, esp. heroin.
- a pack of playing cards.
- bank3 (def. 8).
- Also called rear deck. the cover of a space behind the backseat of an automobile or the space itself.
- a level of book shelving and associated facilities in the stacks of a library, as one of a series of floors or tiers.
- See cutter deck.
- a cassette deck or tape deck.
- clear the decks:
- to prepare for combat, as by removing all unnecessary gear.
- to prepare for some activity or work, as by getting rid of hindrances.
- hit the deck:
- [Naut.]to rise from bed.
- to fall, drop, or be knocked to the ground or floor.
- on deck:
- [Baseball.]next at bat;
waiting one's turn to bat.
- next in line;
- prepared to act or work;
- play with or have a full deck, to be sane, rational, or reasonably intelligent: Whoever dreamed up this scheme wasn't playing with a full deck.
- stack the deck. See stack (def. 23).
- (of a bridge truss) having a deck or floor upon or above the structure. Cf. through (def. 23).
- to clothe or attire (people) or array (rooms, houses, etc.) in something ornamental or decorative (often fol. by out): We were all decked out in our Sunday best. The church was decked with holly for the holiday season.
- to furnish with a deck.
- to knock down;
floor: The champion decked the challenger in the first round.
Mountedmount•ed (moun′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- seated or riding on a horse or other animal.
- serving on horseback or on some special mount, as soldiers or police.
- (formerly) permanently equipped with horses or vehicles for transport. Cf. mobile (def. 3).
- having or set in a mounting: mounted gems.
- put into position for use, as guns.
Potpot1 (pot),USA pronunciation n., v., pot•ted, pot•ting.
- a container of earthenware, metal, etc., usually round and deep and having a handle or handles and often a lid, used for cooking, serving, and other purposes.
- such a container with its contents: a pot of stew.
- the amount contained in or held by a pot;
- a flowerpot.
- a container of liquor or other drink: a pot of ale.
- liquor or other drink.
- a cagelike vessel for trapping fish, lobsters, eels, etc., typically made of wood, wicker, or wire. Cf. lobster pot.
- a chamber pot.
- a vessel for melting metal;
- an electrolytic cell for reducing certain metals, as aluminum, from fused salts.
- See chimney pot.
- [Dial.]a basket or box used for carrying provisions or the like;
- a large sum of money.
- all the money bet at a single time;
- (in horse racing) the favorite.
- See potshot.
- a liquid measure, usually equal to a pint or quart.
- an open, broad-brimmed helmet of the 17th century.
- any open helmet.
- a potbelly.
- go to pot, to become ruined;
deteriorate: With no one to care for it, the lovely old garden went to pot.
- sweeten the pot. See sweeten (def. 8).
- to put into a pot.
- to preserve (food) in a pot.
- to cook in a pot.
- to transplant into a pot: We must pot the petunias.
- to shoot (game birds) on the ground or water, or (game animals) at rest, instead of in flight or running: He can't even pot a sitting duck.
- to shoot for food, not for sport.
- to capture, secure, or win.
- to take a potshot;
Fillerfill•er (fil′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that fills: a filler for pies; a filler of orders.
- a thing or substance used to fill a gap, cavity, or the like.
- a substance used to fill cracks, pores, etc., in a surface before painting or varnishing.
- a liquid, paste, or the like used to coat a surface or to give solidity, bulk, etc., to a substance, as paper or a chemical powder.
- material, considered of secondary importance, used to fill out a column or page.
- an implement used in filling, as a funnel.
- cotton, down, or other material used to stuff or pad an object, as a quilt or cloth toy.
- material placed between the insole and the exterior sole of a shoe.
- [Ling.](esp. in tagmemics) one of a class of items that can fit into a given slot in a construction.
- a plate, slab, block, etc., inserted between two parallel members to connect them.
- the tobacco forming the body of a cigar.
- metal in the form of a rod or wire, used in brazing, welding, and soldering.
Howdy peoples, this post is about New Deck Mounted Pot Filler ( Kitchen Pot Filler #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1455 x 1455. This picture's file size is just 163 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Kitchen Pot Filler.
Kitchen Pot Filler is really an essential issue for the household, but about that I want to let you know some recommendations on bogemian room before talking. Bohemian girls right into a type that will be generally employed by females. This fashion is utilized by way of as an elegant structure, such lace, braid, embroidery, knitting, and tassels.
Bohemian came particularly the Czech, from mainland Europe. Therefore, when choosing form and a mode to the furniture while in the room, be sure you don't crash it with societal motifs Belgium, specifically Java. Javanese racial dark, while the vibrant colored comfortable boho.
Pattern encouraging suzani , linens georgia, and bohemian fashion kantha instance. When it is complicated to locate, utilize batik or merely two shades bright batik periphery. Female motifs and designs could be employed through layer cushion, the bedcover, toss, or rug.
Do not neglect to add somewhat touch of craft while in the bedroom, like poster, through the mind statue - type renaissance presented, or pictures. Not so difficult, is not it? You simply need-to incorporate small trinkets. Function as minimalist bedrooms bohemian design. There are for decorating a room, additional tips?