Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Protectorpro•tec•tor (prə tek′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that protects;
- [Eng. Hist.]
- a person in charge of the kingdom during the sovereign's minority, incapacity, or absence.
- (cap.) Also called Lord Protector. the title of the head of the government during the period of the Protectorate, held by Oliver Cromwell (1653–58) and by Richard Cromwell, his son (1658–59).
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Lamp Post Protector ( Lamp Post Protection #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1200 x 848. This photo's file size is just 1541 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Lamp Post Protection.
Tired of family room design goods for example pillows with shades and styles are average? Try Lamp Post Protector ( Lamp Post Protection #3) colored pillowcase lovely and stylish design is used by you. As well as modifying the appearance of the cushion to be more lovely, pillowcases selected with careful consideration can also be able to provide attractiveness and comfort that increase the inner design of the family area.
Verify the components. Pick pillowcases in linen quality, comfortable leather despite washed often. By choosing materials that are organic, you're able to improve the wonder of the decor of the area as well as the usefulness for your household.
To help you exhibit your family room decoration items for example blankets using a choice of layout and coloring right, here are ideas to get pillowcases summarized from Lamp Post Protector ( Lamp Post Protection #3).
Decide the size. Taking care of before you decide to obtain this decoration product to think about may be the measurement. You have to modify the pillowcase's size with pretty pads so that it looks stunning and genuinely healthy owned.