Filefile1 (fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., filed, fil•ing.
- a folder, cabinet, or other container in which papers, letters, etc., are arranged in convenient order for storage or reference.
- a collection of papers, records, etc., arranged in convenient order: to make a file for a new account.
- a collection of related data or program records stored on some input/output or auxiliary storage medium: This program's main purpose is to update the customer master file.
- a line of persons or things arranged one behind another (distinguished from rank).
- a person in front of or behind another in a military formation.
- one step on a promotion list.
- one of the vertical lines of squares on a chessboard.
- a list or roll.
- a string or wire on which papers are strung for preservation and reference.
- on file, arranged in order for convenient reference;
in a file: The names are on file in the office.
- to place in a file.
- to arrange (papers, records, etc.) in convenient order for storage or reference.
- to arrange (copy) in the proper order for transmittal by wire.
- to transmit (copy), as by wire or telephone: He filed copy from Madrid all through the war.
- to march in a file or line, one after another, as soldiers: The parade filed past endlessly.
- to make application: to file for a civil-service job.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Phenomenonphe•nom•e•non (fi nom′ə non′, -nən),USA pronunciation n., pl. -na (-nə)USA pronunciation or, esp. for 3, -nons.
- a fact, occurrence, or circumstance observed or observable: to study the phenomena of nature.
- something that is impressive or extraordinary.
- a remarkable or exceptional person;
- an appearance or immediate object of awareness in experience.
- [Kantianism.]a thing as it appears to and is constructed by the mind, as distinguished from a noumenon, or thing-in-itself.
Hi peoples, this post is about Attractive File Drawer Phenomenon #3 SlideShare. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 713 x 535. This image's file size is just 39 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: File Drawer Phenomenon.
Comparison of Large Note Statue by Breadth bedroom. The reason remains a similar thing with all the next point: someone to become more adaptable in looking at the statue. In cases like this, the exact distance between the room's statue, ascertain high statue is limited by the maximum. For instance, when the range involving the statue having a patio only 3 yards away, an attempt so that a maximum of just one meter statue that is high.
Change the keeping the statue's size by Spot. In cases like this, a tiny statue could be positioned in between your crops or on the fringe of the backyard that was footpath. Meanwhile, greater sculptures may be put in the park's middle or the nook
Attractive File Drawer Phenomenon #3 SlideShare is loaded with carvings including the statue is definitely an ingredient that will sort the style that is classic outside and inside the chamber, is no exemption to yard. Sculpture within the park's place was actually a symbol and it is usually simply manufactured from jewel. But along with modern sculpture's improvement, then a works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the materials along with the condition found with all the growth of technology and technology of fresh products, such as white cement in line.