the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Shapedshaped (shāpt),USA pronunciation adj.
- of a definite form, shape, or character (often used in combination):aU-shaped driveway.
- designed to fit a particular form, body, or contour: a shaped garment.
- having other than a plane surface.
Receptionre•cep•tion (ri sep′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of receiving or the state of being received.
- a manner of being received: The book met with a favorable reception.
- a function or occasion when persons are formally received: a wedding reception.
- the quality or fidelity attained in receiving radio or television broadcasts under given circumstances.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Hello , this attachment is about Moedern L Shaped Reception Desk ( L Reception Desk #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 950 x 668. This photo's file size is only 69 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: L Reception Desk.
Your Moedern L Shaped Reception Desk ( L Reception Desk #2) will incorporate importance that is true to your residence in the event you add the inside square recording kind and modernize it, together with the backyard. The following best thing following the kitchen of incorporating importance and revenue ability, in terms could be the bathroom. Folks truly concentrate on the bathroom when observing your house since this really is one place where the doorway are able to close you will visit each day unlike the spare bedroom.
You need to contemplate because the bigger colors and designs may be out of fashion, whether you are decorating for the long haul and you also must enhance again soon. You need to consider attracting more people, furthermore if you proceed immediately then.
When selecting your Moedern L Shaped Reception Desk ( L Reception Desk #2), take enthusiasm from your sites you visit. Then you're able to have an idea of what you need if you get examples online or if you go-to showrooms. Maybe you like them and 've viewed household tiles or buddies. Possibly in restaurant a motel or health club. In case you have a camera capturing along with your phone will help the professionals to match what you need.