Lennox 2.2kW Reverse Cycle Window Wall Room Air Conditioner With Remote Control ( Lennox Room Air Conditioners #2) Images Collection
LennoxLen•nox (len′əks),USA pronunciation n.
- a town in SW California, near Los Angeles. 18,445.
Reversere•verse (ri vûrs′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -versed, -vers•ing.
- opposite or contrary in position, direction, order, or character: an impression reverse to what was intended; in reverse sequence.
- with the back or rear part toward the observer: the reverse side of a fabric.
- pertaining to or producing movement in a mechanism opposite to that made under ordinary running conditions: a reverse gear; a reverse turbine.
- acting in a manner opposite or contrary to that which is usual, as an appliance or apparatus.
- noting or pertaining to an image like that seen in a mirror; backward;
- noting or pertaining to printed matter in which what is normally white, as the page of a book, appears as black, and vice versa.
- the opposite or contrary of something.
- the back or rear of anything.
- the side of a coin, medal, etc., that does not bear the principal design (opposed to obverse).
- the side of an ancient coin that was struck by the upper die.
- an adverse change of fortune;
a misfortune, check, or defeat: to meet with an unexpected reverse.
- the condition of being reversed: to throw an engine into reverse.
- a reversing mechanism.
- [Football.]a play on offense in which one back running laterally hands the ball to another back who is running in the opposite direction and who then makes either an end run or a cutback.
- [Bridge.]See reverse bid.
- printed matter in which areas that normally appear as white are printed in black, and vice versa.
- to turn in an opposite position;
transpose: The printer accidently reversed two chapters of the book.
- to turn in the opposite direction;
send on the opposite course.
- to turn inside out or upside down.
- to change the direction of running of (a mechanism).
- to cause (a mechanism) to run in a direction opposite to that in which it commonly runs.
- to revoke or annul (a decree, judgment, etc.): to reverse a verdict.
- to alter to the opposite in character or tendency;
- to turn in the opposite order: to reverse the process of evolution.
- to print as a reverse.
- to shift into reverse gear: The driver drove forward, then reversed.
- (of a mechanism) to be reversed.
- to turn or move in the opposite or contrary direction, as in dancing.
- [Bridge.]to make a reverse bid.
Cyclecy•cle (sī′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- any complete round or series of occurrences that repeats or is repeated.
- a round of years or a recurring period of time, esp. one in which certain events or phenomena repeat themselves in the same order and at the same intervals.
- any long period of years;
- a bicycle, motorcycle, tricycle, etc.
- a group of poems, dramas, prose narratives, songs etc., about a central theme, figure, or the like: the Arthurian cycle.
- a sequence of changing states that, upon completion, produces a final state identical to the original one.
- one of a succession of periodically recurring events.
- a complete alteration in which a phenomenon attains a maximum and minimum value, returning to a final value equal to the original one.
- a permutation of a set of elements that leaves the original cyclic order of the elements unchanged.
- the smallest interval of time required to complete an operation in a computer.
- a series of computer operations repeated as a unit.
- hit for the cycle, [Baseball.](of one player) to hit a single, double, triple, and home run in one game.
- to ride or travel by bicycle, motorcycle, tricycle, etc.
- to move or revolve in cycles;
pass through cycles.
Windowwin•dow (win′dō),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- such an opening with the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or any other device, by which it is closed.
- the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or the like, intended to fit such an opening: Finally the builders put in the windows.
- a windowpane.
- anything likened to a window in appearance or function, as a transparent section in an envelope, displaying the address.
- a period of time regarded as highly favorable for initiating or completing something: Investors have a window of perhaps six months before interest rates rise.
- chaff1 (def. 5).
- [Pharm.]the drug dosage range that results in a therapeutic effect, a lower dose being insufficient and a higher dose being toxic.
- See launch window.
- a specific area at the outer limits of the earth's atmosphere through which a spacecraft must reenter to arrive safely at its planned destination.
- a section of a display screen that can be created for viewing information from another part of a file or from another file: The split screen feature enables a user to create two or more windows.
- to furnish with a window or windows.
- [Obs.]to display or put in a window.
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Conditionercon•di•tion•er (kən dish′ə nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that conditions.
- something added to a substance to increase its usability, as a water softener.
- a cream or liquid preparation applied to the hair or skin, esp. for its emollient qualities.
- a trainer of athletes.
- an air conditioner.
- a person who conditions fibers or fabrics.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Remotere•mote (ri mōt′),USA pronunciation adj., -mot•er, -mot•est, n.
- far apart;
far distant in space;
situated at some distance away: the remote jungles of Brazil.
secluded: a remote village; a remote mountaintop.
- distant in time: remote antiquity.
- distant in relationship or connection: a remote ancestor.
- operating or controlled from a distance, as by remote control: a remote telephone answering machine.
- far off;
removed: principles remote from actions.
- not direct, primary, or proximate;
not directly involved or influential: the remote causes of the war.
- slight or faint;
unlikely: not the remotest idea; a remote chance.
- reserved and distant in manner;
not warmly cordial.
- a broadcast, usually live, from a location outside a studio.
- See remote control (def. 2).
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Lennox 2.2kW Reverse Cycle Window Wall Room Air Conditioner With Remote Control ( Lennox Room Air Conditioners #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 550 x 550. It's file size is only 73 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Lennox Room Air Conditioners.
To enjoy the sweetness of the Lennox 2.2kW Reverse Cycle Window Wall Room Air Conditioner With Remote Control ( Lennox Room Air Conditioners #2) that a playground table is created by you at home desired warm and a nice. Some issues you should consider whenever choosing a playground counter, it appears attractive and performing well. These tips on picking out a playground counter at home picture dotcom. Recommendations on Choosing a Lennox Room Air Conditioners such as:
For all those of you who want to make a park counter that is lasting, observe the place of the position rather than to incorrect placement the bench that may challenge the concept of minimalist backyard that you build. Incorporate with lounging backyard table with seats that one concept.
Select the product couch all-weather. For example, iron content, solid wood, teak, iron (ironwood). Style a park bench with a design just like the concept of park you have. Paint & Coatings can be a two- product is often used in finishing a park bench. Choose paint that's a layer of - ultraviolet, anti -mildew, and marked gogreen, so your colour go longer despite sun exposure and frequent rainfall.