Pagepage1 (pāj),USA pronunciation n., v., paged, pag•ing.
- one side of a leaf of something printed or written, as a book, manuscript, or letter.
- the entire leaf of such a printed or written thing: He tore out one of the pages.
- a single sheet of paper for writing.
- a noteworthy or distinctive event or period: a reign that formed a gloomy page in English history.
- Print. the type set and arranged for a page.
- a relatively small block of main or secondary storage, up to about 1024 words.
- a block of program instructions or data stored in main or secondary storage.
- (in word processing) a portion of a document.
- See Web page.
- to paginate.
- to turn pages (usu. fol. by through): to page through a book looking for a specific passage.
Backgroundback•ground (bak′ground′),USA pronunciation n.
- the ground or parts, as of a scene, situated in the rear (opposed to foreground).
- the part of a painted or carved surface against which represented objects and forms are perceived or depicted: a portrait against a purple background.
- the part of an image represented as being at maximum distance from the frontal plane.
- one's origin, education, experience, etc., in relation to one's present character, status, etc.
- the social, historical, and other antecedents or causes of an event or condition: the background of the war.
- the complex of physical, cultural, and psychological factors that serves as the environment of an event or experience;
the set of conditions against which an occurrence is perceived.
- the totality of effects that tend to obscure a phenomenon under investigation and above which the phenomenon must be detected.
- (in an electronic device for transmitting or receiving signals) the sum of the effects, as noise or random signals, from which a phenomenon must differentiate itself in character or degree in order to be detected.
- in or into the background, unobtrusive;
out of sight or notice;
in or into obscurity: He kept his dishonest dealings in the background.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as a background: background noise.
- to supply a background to: The passenger's idle thoughts were backgrounded by the drone of the plane's engines.
- to supply a background of information for: To background themselves, reporters dug through all available files on the case.
Howdy there, this photo is about Page Background (marvelous Johnny Williams Plumbing #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1071 x 2118. It's file size is just 243 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Johnny Williams Plumbing.
Many Johnny Williams Plumbing manufactured from timber, just a little different from the current coffee-table that's often made from light metal such as aluminum and stainless or perhaps a blend of hardwood. Modern coffeetable has several forms, the majority of the modern coffee-table does not have four feet, there is a unique contemporary coffee-table derived from an original type.
An ideal blend of components and floors, engaging a coffee table that is contemporary to be used by one as furniture while in family room minimalist or the family room. Intended Page Background (marvelous Johnny Williams Plumbing #2) with compartments for storage is made having a corner under the desk to save the Television magazines, journals or rural, young kids games.
You are able to put a modern coffee table before the couch or in a corner near the window. It is possible to enjoy a walk with a pal or relative examining the magazine or while watching Television or devote your nights to play chess with them.