Basement Framing - Drywall Ceiling Question-dsc_3983.jpg . ( How To Frame A Basement Ceiling For Drywall Great Pictures #3)
Basement Framing - Drywall Ceiling Question-dsc_3983.jpg . ( How To Frame A Basement Ceiling For Drywall Great Pictures #3) Photos Album
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Framingfram•ing (frā′ming),USA pronunciation n.
- the act, process, or manner of constructing anything.
- the act of providing with a frame.
- a frame or a system of frames;
Drywalldry′ wall′, [Building Trades.]
- Also, dry′wall′.
- an interior wall or partition finished in a dry material, usually in the form of prefabricated sheets or panels nailed to studs, as distinguished from one that is plastered.
- a material, as wallboard or plasterboard, used for such a wall.
- a masonry or stone wall laid up without mortar.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hello folks, this image is about Basement Framing - Drywall Ceiling Question-dsc_3983.jpg . ( How To Frame A Basement Ceiling For Drywall Great Pictures #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 646 x 429. It's file size is just 60 KB. Wether You ought to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: How To Frame A Basement Ceiling For Drywall.
Have you been seeking the Basement Framing - Drywall Ceiling Question-dsc_3983.jpg . ( How To Frame A Basement Ceiling For Drywall Great Pictures #3)? If you would like to really have a living-room that's intriguing you should think about in regards to the design of one's living-room along with matter about furniture arrangements. If you choose to possess a decor on your existing room, you also have to take to the equilibrium of your living room into account.
In case your living room is high in furniture, this picture can be used by you in only a complete wall in your living room. Though you merely put it to use within the wall, wallpaper actually likely to decorate your family room.
In addition to picture, there is lots of How To Frame A Basement Ceiling For Drywall that is additional as you are able to decide for your family area. Like, if you have a family area that is little, you are able to fit a mirror around the wall with a unique design. Moreover, it gives a wider watch, the mirror will certainly decorate your livingroom. Artwork, art, etc can be also used by you.
Decorating ideas living room wall that you could have for your existing room is wallpaper, if you want to have sophisticated search of one's living-room. There are plenty of gorgeous picture habits that one may elect to decorate your existing room wall decoration To use this kind, you need to take into account the harmony of one's family area.