Modulating Remote Control (Standard) ( Gas Fireplace Remote Controls #1)
Remotere•mote (ri mōt′),USA pronunciation adj., -mot•er, -mot•est, n.
- far apart;
far distant in space;
situated at some distance away: the remote jungles of Brazil.
secluded: a remote village; a remote mountaintop.
- distant in time: remote antiquity.
- distant in relationship or connection: a remote ancestor.
- operating or controlled from a distance, as by remote control: a remote telephone answering machine.
- far off;
removed: principles remote from actions.
- not direct, primary, or proximate;
not directly involved or influential: the remote causes of the war.
- slight or faint;
unlikely: not the remotest idea; a remote chance.
- reserved and distant in manner;
not warmly cordial.
- a broadcast, usually live, from a location outside a studio.
- See remote control (def. 2).
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Hi guys, this photo is about Modulating Remote Control (Standard) ( Gas Fireplace Remote Controls #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 828 x 580. It's file size is just 32 KB. If You want to download This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Gas Fireplace Remote Controls.
Before talking about that allow me to let you know some recommendations on bogemian room actually a vital factor for your house, but Gas Fireplace Remote Controls is. Bohemian right into a model that will be mostly used by females. This style is used by way of an elegant structure, such as braid, embroidery, travel, and tassels.
Concept supporting linens atlanta, bohemian design kantha illustration, and suzani. If it is hard to discover, use only two shades vibrant batik or batik periphery. Female motifs and finishes may be employed through the bedcover, bed-sheet, pillow, layer, throw, or carpeting.
Do not neglect to add somewhat hint of craft while in the bedroom, for example poster, through the head statue - model renaissance photos, or framed. Simple enough, isn't it? You only must include minor mementos. Function as minimalist rooms bohemian type. You'll find for decorating a bedroom, other suggestions?
Bohemian came particularly the Czech, from Europe. Consequently, when selecting form and a method to the furniture inside the room, make sure it don't crash with racial motifs Malaysia, specially Java. Javanese racial dark, while the brightly colored boho that is soft.