Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Rollerroll•er1 (rō′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that rolls.
- a cylinder, wheel, caster, or the like, upon which something is rolled along.
- a cylindrical body, revolving on a fixed axis, esp. one to facilitate the movement of something passed over or around it.
- a cylindrical object upon which something is rolled up: the roller of a window shade.
- a hollow, cylindrical object of plastic, stiff net, or the like, upon which hair is rolled up for setting.
- a cylindrical body for rolling over something to be spread out, leveled, crushed, smoothed, compacted, impressed, inked, etc.
- any of various other revolving cylindrical bodies, as the barrel of a music box.
- a person in charge of a rolling mill.
- a long, swelling wave advancing steadily.
- a rolled bandage.
Dovedove1 (duv),USA pronunciation n.
dove′like′, dov′ish, adj.
- any bird of the family Columbidae, esp. the smaller species with pointed tails. Cf. pigeon (def. 1).
- a pure white member of this species, used as a symbol of innocence, gentleness, tenderness, and peace.
- (cap.) a symbol for the Holy Ghost.
- an innocent, gentle, or tender person.
- Also called peace dove. a person, esp. one in public office, who advocates peace or a conciliatory national attitude. Cf. hawk1 (def. 4).
- See dove color.
- (cap.) the constellation Columba.
Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
Hello , this blog post is about Double Roller Dove Grey Blind (amazing Blinds For Double Windows #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 509 x 509. This image's file size is only 31 KB. Wether You ought to save This attachment to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Blinds For Double Windows.
Create or the areas were used to cook food, that impression of the kitchen. So that it may be said the kitchen is one-room that is generally sloppy and dirty since the Blinds For Double Windows is actually a place to make and put anything carelessly due to the effects of the rush of cooking were burned and so forth.
So it is today plenty of kitchens which may have a fascinating style having a range of furniture for kitchenware on the frequent basis in order or stocking things never to fall apart. Perhaps for a lot of the easiest way to prepare the kitchenware in the kitchen is to add lift or a hook to preserve some cooking items that can be put.
Style your kitchen with stunning, then your mood is likewise usually good-and the cook became awesome. Below we fix some test photos home having a minimalist style, using a home such as this within the kitchen you will generally immaculate.
In case your Blinds For Double Windows looks neat and clear, definitely you will experience comfortable cooking. Having a comfy home, cooking is more enjoyable, as the preference of food depends upon the mood of individuals that are cooking as well as the result would be the maximum that the meals may taste better.
Layout your kitchen into a minimalist kitchen, use your innovative part to design a minimalist kitchen in your own home, as the minimalist kitchen is just a kitchen that's designed with a kitchen collection and a lot of kitchen units as possible employ to put a cooking products. Which means you no further need-to create a hook or hook-in your home to get a minimalist kitchen is comprehensive.
We have a great deal on the Double Roller Dove Grey Blind (amazing Blinds For Double Windows #2)'s design in addition to techniques to enhance our kitchen's quality. Now we shall give ideas to make your home more beautiful with tiled walls to you. Your kitchen is normally based inside the house and away from the entrance, but there is likewise akitchen that will be simply obvious from your place that was living.
Consequently, your kitchen also requires attention to produce it more fascinating. Furthermore, you will definitely feel better with a nice home. Thus home design with ceramic's list that means it is attractive and beautiful. Wall is available in various styles, shapes, sizes, products and also installing the manifold. You can even work with a ceramic wall to another room, dining bedroom room or bathroom.